Re: supplying power to a color vector monitor

From: Jon Raiford <raiford_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Tue Jul 02 2002 - 18:42:39 EDT

No. The total voltage is 50 vac. So the center tap breaks it off into 25vac & 25vac. I'm sure Rodger could find a way to make it work or find a replacement.. Otherwise I'm afraid you are stuck looking for an old Atari block. If I were at all organized, I could see if I had and extra to send. As it is, I could lend one for a while if you'd like. It would give you some time to hunt one down.

Jon