Re: What is with those LOUSY cine tiffs from spies???

From: Rodger Boots <rlboots_at_cedar-rapids.net>
Date: Tue Jul 09 2002 - 14:12:25 EDT

Yup, I'm surprised! The BMPs are over a meg each, but the whole lot of
them zipped together is 1.45 meg!
These are at http://www1.cedar-rapids.net/00000028/servbmp.zip

I also thied BMP with RLE encoding. That shrinks the BMPs a LOT, but
the zip file gets slightly larger.
These are at http://www1.cedar-rapids.net/00000028/servbmpr.zip

The RLE encoded ones are probably better to use since they don't use
anywhere near as much space.