Re: Re: Death of Spies.com/arcade

From: Joe Bachmann <joe.bachmann_at_newmail.net>
Date: Tue Jul 09 2002 - 15:03:23 EDT

No one has the right to sell them, unless you own them. Share and share alike,
no need to sell them. They are readily available all over the net (some more
than others.) My site will have probably better than 500 documents when done.
It will be similar to spies, but not a mirror. There will be more information.

But, don't sell these on ebay. It's rude and it's techinically illegal.

Just my $.02

JB