Re: What is with those LOUSY cine tiffs from spies???

From: Gregg Woodcock <woodcock_at_sisna.com>
Date: Tue Jul 09 2002 - 21:00:44 EDT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Joe Bachmann" <joe.bachmann@newmail.net>
To: <vectorlist@synthcom.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 09, 2002 12:43 AM
Subject: Re: VECTOR: What is with those LOUSY cine tiffs from spies???

> I haven't had any trouble with these. Perhaps you may need a newer version
of
> QuickTime..

OK, I was ambiguous in my initial description. I *am* able to view the
specific file mentioned but am *not* able to view most of the other service
bulletins. You would think one of those scumbag CD Burner dudes would have
been kind enough to report this to Al (as I am) when he found it. Beware of
playing around with these files because they have the ability to eat up all
your virtual memory and hang or crash Windows.

Below is a COMPLETE list of dead and dangerous tiff files:

16level.TIFF (THIS IS THE WORST ONE)
AA1OF3.TIFF
AA3OF3.TIFF
BAcpuBlock.TIFF
BAcpuBlock.tiff
BAcpuBlock.tiff.1
BAcpuBlock.tiff.TIFF
BB1OF6.tiff
BB2OF6.tiff
BB3OF6.tiff
BB4OF6.tiff
BB5OF6.tiff
BB6OF6.tiff
BBCP.TIFF
CPU1OF6.TIFF
CPU2OF6.TIFF
CPU3OF6.TIFF
CPU4OF6.TIFF
CPU5OF6.TIFF
CPU6OF6.TIFF
KeltronMon2.tiff
RO1OF1.TIFF
SH1OF1.TIFF
SQ1OF3.TIFF
SQ2OF3.TIFF
SQ3OF3.TIFF
SQCP.TIFF
TG1OF2.TIFF
TGCP.TIFF
TGJOY.TIFF
WAR.TIFF
WARCP.TIFF
cpuicplac.tiff
jstkblk.tiff
jstktheo.tiff
serv11.tiff
serv14.tiff
serv15.tiff
serv5.tiff
serv7.tiff
serv8.tiff
serv9.tiff
solarq08.TIFF
tgAudLayout.tiff
tgctlhar.tiff
tgdeflx.tiff
tgmondac.tiff
tgmonhv.tiff
tgpotharnn.tiff
tgswi.tiff

Also, solarq04.TIFF seems to be missing...