Re: Star Wars Amplifone Flyback

Date: Fri Jul 12 2002 - 22:39:35 EDT

I appreciate the feedback. I did not mention, that I got this game for FREE-
it's had a long history, and I'm 'found' it seven years ago in the local
paper, but and a friend of mine bought it and had it at the his toy store
(star wars toys of course). I'd always had dibs on it should he give it up,
and he just moved to Milwaukee and wanted to go light, so he gave it to me.
Looking at it this way, spending $190 on ANY part seems like quite the deal.

Thanks,
Chris