A couple of projects for sale

From: Mills, Lewis <lmills_at_mail.state.mo.us>
Date: Sun Jul 14 2002 - 20:22:53 EDT

Hi all,
I'm looking to make some room and clear out two project games. Lots of
pictures of Tac/Scan and Tempest posted here:
http://home.mchsi.com/~lmills01/.

The games are in Jefferson City, Missouri, and I am happy to ship within the
US. Delivery along I-70 between Columbia, Missouri and Indianapolis, IN and
along 27/75 between Indianapolis and Sault Ste Marie, Michigan is a
possibility.

I don't have a set price in mind. But since a good 6100 goes for $200 on
eBay and a working G08 should get the same or more, I'm thinking somewhere
in the US$400 (plus shipping)neighborhood each.

If you are interested, I'll give you the descriptions that go with the pics;
please email me off-list at lmills01@mchsi.com or lmills@mail.state.mo.us
Lewis