Re: A bad day in My arcade (V2000 help)

From: Mark E Davidson <mark_at_basementarcade.com>
Date: Mon Jul 15 2002 - 15:38:42 EDT

My scope does have a Z input but I have never used it until this date.
so I don't know if I was using it correctly. It made no difference to
the scope if the Z was hooked or not.

Like I said before.. There is a picture there. (on the scope) so I know
the board is putting out

Would the loss of Z on the game board leave no monitor picture?
Is there a way to test the HV diode? (most likely not.. but I have to ask)
Does a bad HV diode match my issue? (never had a blooming problem.. Just
one day..dead)

-=Mark=-