HV Diode H1812 - Anyone interested in purchasing for $9 each?

From: Commander Dave <cmdr-dave_at_spamcop.net>
Date: Mon Jul 15 2002 - 14:53:20 EDT

Greetings,

In my search for a replacement diode (in addition to Steven Gregory's fine
establishment), I have come across about 15 original H1812 HV diodes. Before
I make the purchase, I was wondering if anyone would be interested in
purchasing these for $9 each + 1st class postage?
Just let me know... if there is enough interest, I'll go ahead and pick them
up.

Thanks,
-Commander Dave