Re: Is anyone going to the Classic Gaming expo on August 10 and 11?

From: Neil Bradley <nb_at_synthcom.com>
Date: Tue Jul 16 2002 - 20:10:18 EDT

> So.... how hard would it be to develop brand new vector-games on the PC
> using the ZVG? I would think this would open up some good
> opportunities for new games.

Not hard at all, and in fact I'm doing that very thing! We'll have a
driver (DOS only - it's pointless to use Windows for a vector game) source
available that encodes X/Y lines into the ZVG's command set and optimizes
the language to minimize bandwidth.

Imagine vector graphics with the power of a low end (e.g. 500Mhz) Pentium
driving it? Hidden line removal? Just about anything!

-->Neil