Re: Is anyone going to the Classic Gaming expo on August 10 and 11?

From: Matt Rossiter <rossiter_at_ni.net>
Date: Tue Jul 16 2002 - 20:11:11 EDT

Ok. This is a stupid, immature request - but I would like see a
revision of Space Fury. One day I hooked my Scope up to the XY outputs
and the commanders face was tweeked in a way that made him look just
like Butthead from Beavis and Butthead. I always thought it would be
funny to put some butthead sound bites and have his head come up at the
beginning of the game. "huh huh... huh huh... this is cool." Maybe
call it Butt Fury.

My next request would be a head to head battlezone, which I think would
be more widely acceptable. :)

Just my two cents. Good work guys!!

Matt