Re: Tempest spinner rebuild kits

From: Roy Kaplan <chumblespuzz_at_cademo.com>
Date: Mon Jul 22 2002 - 17:16:04 EDT

Hey Guys!

Just FYI, Arcade Renovations is selling the "NextGen" version of my kits and
they are very nice. They are machined out of self-lubricating bronze and
should last the life of the machine.

I was unaware that Arcade Shop was selling any, but it appears they are
selling a blue plastic version of the original. I have no experience with
them or their longevity.

Good luck!
-roy-