RE: WG6100 party lights!

From: Stempak Arcadius-ASTEMPA1 <ASTEMPA1_at_motorola.com>
Date: Tue Sep 03 2002 - 18:42:43 EDT

Steve,
******

 Wow, Party Lights Eh,,,,,, Cool,,, Seriously Though.....

 I presume that you Double Checked All Connections for
any possible Shorts to Ground (HV CAGE) including the HOT ???

 If so, and based on the above, it sounds like the HV is Jumping
from the Transformer itself to the nearest Source (Ground) while
this unit is on. Also presume that Burn Marks are present inside
the Cage ???

 Have you Verified that the Thick RED Wire from the HV is Fully Connected
and that there are No Breaks in Any of the Insulation anywhere along the
HV Output present on this Wire ???

 Also what do you have or can you get an HV PROBE and VERIFY HV OUTPUT
with this Unit On ???

 Arcadius.......... :-)