Trades and for auction

From: Mills, Lewis <lmills_at_mail.state.mo.us>
Date: Wed Sep 04 2002 - 09:37:48 EDT

Hi,
Sorry to intrude with a shameless commercial plug, but some of you might be
interested in these. My Tac/Scan and Tempest projects are now on eBay. Both
are linked at:
http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=lmill
s01@mchsi.com

I'm also looking to thin out my stock of Red Baron and Battlezone boards. I
spend an hour or two testing these every few months, but I just don't have
the time any more. I have 6 main boards (2 revision B, 1 revision D, and 3
revision C), 2 Battlezone aux boards and 3 Red Baron aux boards. I'm fairly
sure that at least one of the main boards works (but not the revision D with
the extra ROM), and most of the aux boards work (I have only one marked with
a problem). I'd like to trade all eleven boards for a set of working Red
Baron boards and a set of working Battlezone boards. There is nothing
grossly wrong with any of the boards - no burns or cracks. I pulled all the
large ROMs on one of the main boards before I realized they weren't
numbered, and at least two of those ROMs were cracked anyway. One of the
6502s is missing, but I'm pretty sure I've got two or three of those around.
I think those are the only problems I'm aware ofAn 11 for 4 trade! Any
takers?
Lewis