Re: Trades and for auction

From: peter jones <highwayman2000_at_mail.ru>
Date: Wed Sep 04 2002 - 10:05:35 EDT

-----Original Message-----
From: "Mills, Lewis" <lmills@mail.state.mo.us>
To: "'vectorlist@synthcom.com'" <vectorlist@synthcom.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 08:37:48 -0500
Subject: VECTOR: Trades and for auction

> Hi,
> Sorry to intrude with a shameless commercial plug, but some of you might be
> interested in these. My Tac/Scan and Tempest projects are now on eBay. Both
> are linked at:
> http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=lmill
> s01@mchsi.com
>
> I'm also looking to thin out my stock of Red Baron and Battlezone boards. I
> spend an hour or two testing these every few months, but I just don't have
> the time any more. I have 6 main boards (2 revision B, 1 revision D, and 3
> revision C), 2 Battlezone aux boards and 3 Red Baron aux boards. I'm fairly
> sure that at least one of the main boards works (but not the revision D with
> the extra ROM), and most of the aux boards work (I have only one marked with
> a problem). I'd like to trade all eleven boards for a set of working Red
> Baron boards and a set of working Battlezone boards. There is nothing
> grossly wrong with any of the boards - no burns or cracks. I pulled all the
> large ROMs on one of the main boards before I realized they weren't
> numbered, and at least two of those ROMs were cracked anyway. One of the
> 6502s is missing, but I'm pretty sure I've got two or three of those around.
> I think those are the only problems I'm aware ofAn 11 for 4 trade! Any
> takers?
> Lewis

I would trade if i had a battlezone mainboard, i have the rest :-(

if you cant trade with anyone then give me a price for a battlezone mainboard,
you have one too many anyway!

maybe one of use could just take all your boards, fix them and give you 2 sets
back?

A NOTE TO ALL MEMBERS - if you want/offer something, please say what
state/country you are in.
it's hard to know if something is worth doing if you dont know the shipping!

c.u.