[OTish] Taito info / parts needed

From: Martin White <martin_at_guddler.co.uk>
Date: Fri Sep 06 2002 - 11:40:52 EDT

Sorry to cross post this, but i know people here have raster video's too
:o)

I need ANY info (documentation, schematics, history, ANYTHING) on the
following unit:

http://www.guddler.co.uk/pics/testrig.jpg
http://www.guddler.co.uk/pics/DSCF0055.JPG

I currently have it rigged up and usable as a general test box, but
there is so much more that it looks to be capable of :o)

I'm also in need of MALE Taito connectors. The following are needed.
The position of the lugs on them also gives these a specific
orientation, so that's mentioned too):

12way Vertical 4 of
15way Vertical 7 of *
9way Vertical 5 of
6way Horizontal 6 of

Also need the male pins to go in them...

* These are the urgent and important ones as i hate having the power
wires (inc. 110V) just shoved in with matches - sooo dodgy!

More than happy to pay, just let me know what (if anything) you have...

And thanks for putting up with an OT post - or is that just too polite
:o)

Martin.