RE: Question regarding 19K6100 HV Transformer....

From: Stempak Arcadius-ASTEMPA1 <ASTEMPA1_at_motorola.com>
Date: Tue Sep 10 2002 - 16:36:13 EDT

Greg,
^^^^^

 Thank you once again, appreciate the
information and have one last question on
this Topic, if you do not mind.

 Since my MAX HV Output only goes up to 17.8 KV
Yet the monitor appears to function normally,
from what I can tell at around 16.2KV should I
set the 25K Pot in the HV Cage to MAX, which would
then more or less bring the HV to almost the
reccomended 19.5KV as stated in the Wells Gardner
Vector Manual or should I just leave things alone ???

 Appreciate your feedback, as I hope to keep this
Monitor, which I literaly put together from several
different sources / Pieces(Tube, HV CAGE, Deflection Board, etc...)
running as long as possible.

 Arcadius.......... :-)