RE: ZVG special pricing

From: Stempak Arcadius-ASTEMPA1 <ASTEMPA1_at_motorola.com>
Date: Tue Sep 10 2002 - 18:51:43 EDT

Matt,
*****

 The only difference, as far as I know, is in the name.

 I.E. Electrohome, made Monitors of Various Kinds
 Both Raster as well as Vector, (Black and White as well
 as Color Vector types).

 The GO7CBO if I recall is the Color Raster Monitor, used by Many Companies.
 The GO8CBO was the Color Vector Monitor typically used by SEGA.
 The GO5CBO was the Black and White Vector Monitor used by ATARI.

 Some people say SEGA X/Y others say ELECTROHOME, whichever you like.

Arcadius........ :-)