RE: ZVG special pricing

From: Neil Bradley <nb_at_synthcom.com>
Date: Wed Sep 11 2002 - 15:16:12 EDT

> So if I run Major Havoc on a G05 and or WG6100 I should see some
> flicker, right?

I've run Major Havoc on my G05 and I didn't see any flicker. I cannot
speak for the WG6100, though, since I don't own one. Zonn is probably
better to answer the question for the WG. But regardless, the ZVG is able
to outpace anything it's connected to, so it'll never be worse than any
AVG/DVG you'll connect to it.

-->Neil