WG 15V2000

From: Martin White <martin_at_guddler.co.uk>
Date: Sat Sep 14 2002 - 08:39:17 EDT

Hi guys,

Can anyone point me in the right direction please. I have an Asteroids
cabaret with an NOS WG15V2000 (think that's it's model).

Since getting the monitor it has fairly consistently popped the 1A Slow
Blow fuse on power up. Well, i never had slow blow fuses so i've been
repeatedly bunging in quick blow.

Thursday night i got hold of the right fuses, put them in and all seemed
well.

I was playing me centipede, looked round and noticed that the monitor
had gone again, but this time NOT on power up just while sitting there
in attract mode.

Replacing the big blue cap in the PSU block has been suggested, but can
anyone think of anything else to check please as this is now driving me
NUTTY!?

The fuse in question is the 1A one in a cluster of three towards the
back of the monitor chassis. I think it's F100, but it could be 101 or
102 as that's from memory :o)

Any pointers appreciated.

Martin.