RE: NEED SOME HELP with a DEAD STAR WARS BOARDSET....

From: Stempak Arcadius-ASTEMPA1 <ASTEMPA1_at_motorola.com>
Date: Fri Sep 20 2002 - 22:20:42 EDT

Chris,
^^^^^^

 Boy how right you are, however easier said
than done, as I know of no one locally available
whom even has a STAR WARS Upright, let alone a
working one to even swap parts with.

 I'm assuming that, since everything is DOA, yet
Voltages are very well present, that perhaps I
have a CPU PROBLEM Somewhere but which / where well
that will be the real issue to figure out.

 Henceforth I was looking for any and all ideas which
I might use, in order to start troubleshooting this
issue going forward.

 Also looking for suggestions from anyone whom has
perhaps run into this type of issue ???

 Arcadius......... :-)