RE: NEED SOME HELP with a DEAD STAR WARS BOARDSET....

From: Stempak Arcadius-ASTEMPA1 <ASTEMPA1_at_motorola.com>
Date: Fri Sep 20 2002 - 23:04:02 EDT

Peter, (or anyone else for that matter)
*******

 One other question, since I myself do not have
the actual Schematics I was wondering if anyone
knows what the Actual EPROM NUMBERS for the EPROMS
on the MAIN and AVG Boardset(s) should be as well as what
Actual Sockets the EPROMS should go into ???

 Want to Verify this to ensure Proper EPROMS in the
Proper Socket(s).

 Arcadius......... :-)