RE: NEED SOME HELP with a DEAD STAR WARS BOARDSET....

From: Stempak Arcadius-ASTEMPA1 <ASTEMPA1_at_motorola.com>
Date: Wed Sep 25 2002 - 17:02:57 EDT

Joe,
^^^^

 Thank you and You Are the MAN.....

 Here is the latest in my Endeavor to repair this MAIN BOARD.

 Last night, did some additional checking and part swaps
 Swapped out several parts and at this time the NMI, FIRQ Lines
 are HIGH, also the RST (Pin 37) now instead of being a Constant LOW
 Pulses very quickly between HIGH and LOW Continuously.

 Now if I GND the WDDIS Pin the RST LINE then goes HIGH and stays that
 way until I remove the GND, but the Board will not come out of RESET
 STATE (All RED LED's on Board are Constantly ON)

 Also what I can not get to go HIGH is the IRQ LINE, on the CPU
 which stays a Constant LOW and which, from what I have read
 should not be Constant LOW...

 Appreciate your input........

Arcadius........... :-)