Re: HV Probes

From: John Robertson <pinball_at_telus.net>
Date: Sat Sep 28 2002 - 21:47:16 EDT

I have both the combined probe and a separate HV probe for my meter, and
guess which one I always use.

Yup the built-in.

Far handier, and it is great for discharging the monitor as well, and also
when one is probing around HV I prefer to not take my eyes far off the tip
of the probe...cost me around $30 on eBay a few years ago. Prices seem
pretty stable on that item.

John :-#)#