Re[2]: HV Probes

From: peter jones <highwayman2000_at_mail.ru>
Date: Sat Sep 28 2002 - 23:44:32 EDT

I personally still like the digital precision, but i can understand the fear of taking your eyes off the job.

i tend to hook the meter onto the chassis with the table stand when i use my borrowed one, but it depends on the size of your meter, and how visible the display is.

if all you are doing is monitors then all-in-one is o.k.
(i use mine for other things.)

i also did not consider e-bay, there is not so much test gear in europe.
and there is a growing problem with U.S. e-bay sellers who refuse to ship beyond there borders.
(unlike bushes policies that should stay inside those borders!)

an adapter for a voltmeter is about 45 Euro's new.

c.u.