RE: Wish list of parts...

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Tue Oct 01 2002 - 21:31:23 EDT

I have only two of the LF1331s left but none are on this list.

Looking through it, it's not quite as wonderful as I thought. There are
lots of fairly standard parts used by game distributors back in the 80's
but most of the great stuff is gone. There are some TL081/082s and a few
others. I'm getting some price quotes on what I have so far found and shall
post the info when I can.

John :-#)#