RE: Question on ELMINATOR SOUND CARD with NO AUDIO Output and X/Y Output.....

From: Stempak Arcadius-ASTEMPA1 <ASTEMPA1_at_motorola.com>
Date: Tue Oct 01 2002 - 19:58:20 EDT

Curt,
*****

 Thank you, in fact I did dust these
Boards off now that I think of it, the
OP AMP (please correct me if I am wrong)
I believe is a TLO-82.

 In fact there are 3 TLO-82's, on board.
U-2, U-16 and U-20 I believe that the Sound
Out is Ultimately Derived from the
U-2 TLO-82 OP AMP ???

 Perhaps one you fine SEGA G-80 Types whom have
worked on the Eliminator Sound Board can confirm
my suspicions.

 Appreciate your Input and will check it out.

Arcadius....... :-)