Question on using TLO81 in place of a TLO82 IC

From: Stempak Arcadius-ASTEMPA1 <ASTEMPA1_at_motorola.com>
Date: Wed Oct 02 2002 - 21:54:35 EDT

All,
****

 Does anyone know, based on TECH DOCS for Both the
TLO81 and TLO82 IC's. Can the TLO81 which in addition
to the usual (+ IN) and (- IN) Inputs as well as the (OUT) Output,
also contains an OFFSET N1 and OFFSET N2.

 Based on this can this Chip be used in place of a TLO82 ???

 I am out of TLO82's so am trying to use what I have.