Re: beating the flaming G-80 horse

From: <Amplifone_at_aol.com>
Date: Fri Oct 04 2002 - 20:33:25 EDT

Are the supplies failing or are you just using a switcher because the
connector burned up? I just replaced the connector & burned pins with new
ones, and then wired up a couple more grounds seperately.. I was using a
wirenut but a mate-n-lock would make it look pretty nice. It seems to be a
rock solid supply other than the connector, In the past few years none of my
Sega games have skipped a beat due to the supply.

Jeff