Question on STAR WARS MAIN IRQ LINE = Always LOW.

From: Stempak Arcadius-ASTEMPA1 <ASTEMPA1_at_motorola.com>
Date: Fri Oct 04 2002 - 20:49:11 EDT

All,
****

 Hi, again, I know that I have asked this previously
and no use in beating a dead horse, but I would like
to hopefully, someday, get my STAR WARS MAIN PCB
Up and Running, however and since I myself, have, after
replacing many Parts (Chips) See Below for Details:::

Replaced All Parts in the Power Up Reset / Watchdog / CPU / ROMS / RAM and
CRYSTAL.
Verified All CLOCKS, as well as All Voltages as Good,
Verified that No Shorts / BUS Shorts exist anywhere on this Boardset.

 Actual problem at this point consists of (See Below)

CPU PIN#37 in Constant Reset (High / Low / High,etc...)
CPU PIN# 3 = IRQ Always LOW even with WDDIS and or DIAGN PIN to GND

 So Since I can't get the Board to ever come up, let alone go into SELF TEST
Mode,
I would like to once again ask for anyone, whom may have other ideas, or
whom may have run into such a situation as described within this E-Mail.

 Appreciate any and all input with regard to my ongoing issue.

Arcadius........... :-)