Re: ASTEROIDS VIDEO OUTPUT

From: Mike Ellingson <mike.ee_at_gte.net>
Date: Fri Oct 04 2002 - 21:32:22 EDT

I see how they would affect output.(which was weak,not dead) But I don't
understand why that would cause the self test to not count ram. Reset or any
other button produces just a chirp now. could there be a conflict between
the old and new ram.All are MM2114N's. Old ones were also marked 1033C and
new ones B8408. Probably not a bad idea to do the other 2 any way but i was
wondering if this would cause the self test problem.
thanks