Re: TECH: Battlezone G05-805 monitor - still having problems

From: Commander Dave <cmdr-dave_at_spamcop.net>
Date: Tue Oct 08 2002 - 19:48:11 EDT

ALL: Thanks for the tips. I will be getting back to testing later this week.

Roger: Can you tell me how to test this diode (ZD901)? Will it test with a meter on the diode setting? What should I look for?

Peter: I'll check the voltages coming into the monitor and see if it changes after warm-up. I guess that I should have checked all the other voltages to see if they drop as well. Thanks.

John: Those small caps you mentioned... what style are they? If they are the can style electrolytics, then I believe all were replaced.. but I will double check. If they are not the radial type, let me know.

Again, thanks to all.

-Commander Dave