Re: Update with regard to ELIMINIATOR SOUND CARD Issues....

From: <SVerlander_at_aol.com>
Date: Wed Oct 09 2002 - 17:53:41 EDT

In a message dated 10/9/02 12:29:53 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
robot_tank@yahoo.com writes:

> This is all very interesting to read. I have a Star Trek that I installed
> the Sega Multi-game into some months ago. Before the install, when I would
> power up I would hear the Star Trek theme music (as normal). After
> installing the multi-game I get what Mark describes here in #2 - VERY loud
> and very annoying - it continues until I call the menu up and do an initial
> game select from the multi-game menu then it stops. I attributed it to
> initial startup and the sound board not knowing which sound to play due to
> the multi-game and pay it no mind now. I just figured it was a small price
> to pay to have the multi-game in there...? Anybody have any thoughts about
> this or similar experiences? Regards, Tom Cloud

Hi Tom and everyone else on the Vector List, I have one of Clay's SEGA
Multi-games installed in my Star Trek and it works great with no sound
problems from start up. I did have a universal sound board that had a bad
chip that made a real loud noise, sounded like a hurricane blowing into a
microphone. I don't remember which chip it was but I replaced it and all was
well.
I sure hope Clay will find some time SOON to work on the multi-sound card.
How about it Clay, What's the good news. :-)
Sam
In Virginia