Re: Cinematronics > Atari Adapter???

From: Paul Sommers <rgvac_macman_at_froggy.com.au>
Date: Sun Oct 13 2002 - 15:40:41 EDT

Ahhhh.... See there's the other half of the problem - I'm not good
enough by half to understand this to start researching it.

I just imagined that seeing that no-one responded to the 'who repairs
Cine boards' question in the last week or so, that people might want one
even if only to be able to hook the outputs to a scope to test their
boards.

Seeing as we already have that schematic (from Space Fortress that uses
the DAC80s), I was going to get a price on getting a couple of PCB's
made.

This was all brought up in my mind again because I am having another
shot at getting my Cinematronics project up - found another monitor
(covered in dirt but a later model than the Space Wars one I previously
had. I'm expecting failure but I'll keep working on it tonight.

Cheers
MacMan