Re: Cinematronics > Atari Adapter???

From: Rodger Boots <rlboots_at_cedar-rapids.net>
Date: Mon Oct 14 2002 - 03:38:47 EDT

You could use something like the DAC7541 which is under $11 even in
single lots. The op-amp following the DAC will determine the settling
time. Like Tom says, you can have the DAC only give a positive output
(in this case by using a negative reference for the DAC) to allow cheap
switches and subtract out the midpoint (using the same reference voltage
for best results) to get the desired output swing.

Really nothing much to it.