Re: DAC80 Replacement

From: Zonn <zonn_at_zonn.com>
Date: Thu Oct 17 2002 - 16:22:23 EDT

On Thu, 17 Oct 2002 17:39:43 +1000, Paul Sommers <rgvac_macman@froggy.com.au>
wrote:

>It's the same schematic that has been on Spies for years!
>
>There seems to be two different boards photographed here. One using
>DAC80's and one using 1280's. The schematic is for 1280's.

That one I know about, I thought maybe Marc had come up with some schematics for
the original Cine->WG convertor built by Cinematronics and used in Boxing Bugs.
Definitely a different creature. But the clone board is a good place to start,
they did some clever things like using the 4066 to switch bipolar signals. (The
original board used the LF13331's.)

-Zonn