FS: H1812's deal is done please read

From: big dog <catfishh_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu Oct 31 2002 - 21:47:23 EST

Hi,

I have gotten the H1812's. I have 100 pcs and when they are gone they
are gone. I think this is the last large supply of them left. I had to
pay way more than I thought for them, but I will honor the $7 price for
all of those who have emailed me already and do in by 12pm tomorrow. I
needed some of these for a bunch of monitors I have and just could not
pass up buying them seeing that they are obsolete as can be. After that
I will have to increase the price some.

Thanks,
Mark Capps