Re: Significantly drop G2/brightness (4600 raster hack)?

From: Rodger Boots <rlboots_at_cedar-rapids.net>
Date: Wed Nov 13 2002 - 03:53:16 EST

Gregg Woodcock wrote:

> [...]
G2 IS voltage dependent, but the 1 Mohm from G2 to ground would put a
load on the G2 output of the flyback and cause the voltage to be lower
and the brightness to reduce. It might very well get you to the
brightness levels you need without damaging the flyback (it's a load,
but not much of one).

--
Interested in a possible way to financial freedom?  Please
check out www.quickinfo247.com/7622016.9/FREE