Space Duel oscillating image

From: Douglas Gauck <0k64dgau_at_gte.net>
Date: Tue Nov 19 2002 - 10:22:15 EST

In the process of testing my Major Havoc board in my Space Duel cabinet, I
was blowing F2 on the power supply. It turns out my cabinet had a problem
with the lockout circuit. I disconnected pin F from P20 and now all is well.

However, along the way I plugged the harness back into the Space Duel board
and got a little spark (even though the power was off). Now my beautiful
Space Duel has video problems - the entire image pulsates in and out, as if
someone is turning the X and Y size controls up and down, up and down. Both
axes are affected, in every game mode, and the BIP is a bit off as the
corners of rectangles do not close.

I've swapped out the main power supply and the A/R II board which did not
help. Also checked voltages on the PCB and they're ok (+15, -15, and 6.8
volts).

Please help before I start to cry.

TIA,
-DrG