Re: MAME now support Bradley Trainer !

From: Kurt Mahan <kmahan_at_xmission.com>
Date: Tue Nov 19 2002 - 19:03:08 EST

Looking at the pics of the hardware mods it sure doesn't seem that
difficult. Flying board for more IO, and it looks like some work was
done around the ROM area (bigger/more roms?)

They mentioned some changes in the vector generator.. Those would probably
be the only challenging ones.. If someone would take some good pics of
the top and bottom of the board I bet those could be figured out without
a lot of pain.. (of course pain is relative)

Kurt
kmahan@xmission.com