Re: unknown Sega/Gremlin G-80 sound? board

From: Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. <vector_at_hawkmountain.net>
Date: Mon Nov 25 2002 - 02:17:07 EST

OK, here is a web page I threw together of the G-80 boards I am trying
to identify, with all unique identifying information and pictures I can
provide.

Any help identifying these, identifying missing chips (in the case of three
chips across two boards), etc would be greatly appreciated.

The URL to the page is:

<A HREF="http://www.hawkmountain.net/sega/index.html">
http://www.hawkmountain.net/sega/index.html
</A>