RE: A warning regarding Arcade Renovations

From: someotherguy <someotherguy_at_someotherplace.com>
Date: Tue Nov 26 2002 - 20:32:14 EST

There seem to be so many "good at first" suppliers that turn into "fly by
night" in a matter of a year or less. I can think of quite a few right off
the top of my head, such as Adam & Jan Judd (krazykatt), ArcadeSticks.com,
ArcadeGameSupply (the people that swore they were not krazykatt), and Dave
Grohowski. At least the first 3 disappeared and stayed gone, while Dave
tends to do well for a while under a new ID before he starts screwing people
again.

We all like to give kudos to individuals and companies who deliver good
products in a timely fashion. Unfortunately many of us have been duped into
defending those who eventually turn into scammers, until the evidence mounts
to the point that it's undeniable.

In light of another one I'll add to the list (Arcade Renovations, maybe not
a flat-out scammer yet but who wants to risk finding out the hard way)...
I'll happily keep doing business with people who have a proven track record
of many years of good service such as Bob Roberts and Steven Gregory.

Richard