Re: Asteroids ROM readme discrepancies

From: Tom McClintock <tomm_at_mgcap.com>
Date: Mon Dec 09 2002 - 12:52:13 EST

I never did finish the readme file for _all_ the ASteroids revisions. Perhaps
someone could fill in the blanks? All my ASteroids boards are packed up at the
moment...

--------------------------------

Asteroids Version 1 (-01 Revision PCBs)
NAME LOCATION SIZE CHECKSUM
---------- -------- --------- --------
035129.01 K4 835185
035130.01 L4 835185
035131.01 J2 82S137
035132.01 N2 82S137
035133.01 H2 82S137
035134.01 M2 82S137
035135.01 F2 82S137
035136.01 L2 82S137
035137.01 K1 82S137
035138.01 N1 82S137
035139.01 J1 82S137
035140.01 M1 82S137
035141.01 H1 82S137
035142.01 L1 82S137

Asteroids Version 1 (Alternate -01 Revision PCBs) ????
NAME LOCATION SIZE CHECKSUM
---------- -------- --------- --------
035150.01 J2 82S137
035153.01 K1 82S137
035151.01 H2 82S137
035154.01 J1 82S137
035152.01 F2 82S137
035155.01 H1 82S137

Asteroids Version 1 (-02 Revision PCBs)
NAME LOCATION SIZE CHECKSUM
---------- -------- --------- --------
035127.01 N/P3 2716 353E
035143.01 E/F2 2716 2BB4
035144.01 H2 2716 0CEE
035145.01 J2 2716 31CC
034602.01 C8 82S129

035127.01 N/P3 2716
035143.01 C1 2716
035144.01 D/E1 2716
035145.01 F1 2716

Asteroids Version 2 (-03 Revision PCBs)
NAME LOCATION SIZE CHECKSUM
---------- -------- --------- --------
035131.02 J2 82S137
035132.02 N2 82S137
035133.02 H2 82S137
035134.02 M2 82S137
035135.02 F2 82S137
035136.02 L2 82S137
035137.02 K1 82S137
035138.02 N1 82S137
035139.02 J1 82S137
035140.02 M1 82S137
035141.02 H1 82S137
035142.02 L1 82S137

Asteroids Version 2 (Alternate -03 Revision PCBs) ????
NAME LOCATION SIZE CHECKSUM
---------- -------- --------- --------
035150.02 J2 82S137
035153.02 K1 82S137
035151.02 H2 82S137
035154.02 J1 82S137
035152.02 F2 82S137
035155.02 L1 82S137

Asteroids Version 2 (-04 Revision PCBs)
NAME LOCATION SIZE CHECKSUM
---------- -------- --------- --------
035127.02 N/P3 2716
035143.02 C1 2716
035144.02 D/E1 2716
035145.02 F1 2716
034602.01 C8 82S129

Asteroids Version 2 (-05 AND -06 Revision PCBs use ROMs)
NAME LOCATION SIZE CHECKSUM
035127.02 N/P3 2716 3632
035143.02 E/F2 2716 22D4
035144.02 H2 2716 187E