Re: Space Duel Problems - Anyone know the "Next Step"?

From: Al Warner <alsarcade_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sat Dec 14 2002 - 20:59:20 EST

Hi Everyone!

Well, that was it, the AVG (137179) was bad. I swapped the AVG between
my boards and got similar results.

I went looking for a new one on the net and found out just how valuable
these are. I did see that Clay has a replacement for $35.00 (+
Shipping), but he's in the Christmas rush for shipping. I borrowed one
from a dead Star Wars set I've been saving and the game came right up!
The monitor has a nice picture too!

Seeing how valuable they are, does anyone have a couple of spares they
would sell me at a decent price?

Thanks for the pointers!

-Al-