Re: Repair Log: Wells-Gardner 15V2000 B&W Vector Monitor

From: Commander Dave <cmdr-dave_at_spamcop.net>
Date: Tue Dec 17 2002 - 23:35:28 EST

It didn't work in the unit I was repairing. I had two new H1812's tried in
this unit and the picture would eventually bloom. Once I ordered an H1809
(thanks to Mark Capps) I installed it and it ran like a champ... no
blooming, even on an all night burn in.

Of course, as with anything else, YMMV. I know this was the case on this
monitor, but don't know the actual reason why it doesn't work. I guess I
could have blown up the two new H1812's, but it is unlikely. I would like to
hear if anyone has this monitor and an H1812 works.

Regards,
-Commander Dave