Re: atari hex key tool

From: Christopher X. Candreva <chris_at_westnet.com>
Date: Sat Dec 28 2002 - 00:06:48 EST

Just to make things more complicated . . . I bought a screwdriver bit set
at Home Depot for like $10 a few years ago, with an adaptor for a regular
power drill, though it works in an electric screwdriver too.

It has Alan, torx, and "Robertson" bits, plus plain old screwdrivers,
philips, and some other funky thing that look like philips, but aren't. If
you are trying to open your, for example, Technics 110 disk CD changer and
your philips screwdriver keeps slipping out of the screw because the hole is
just to shallow, you need these bits.

My star wars didn't have security anything (I think they wre regular alan),
but I usually just drill the silly posts out of the center and use a regular
alan or torx or whatever anyway.

-Chris