Re: atari hex key tool

From: Kurt Mahan <kmahan_at_xmission.com>
Date: Sat Dec 28 2002 - 01:19:56 EST

Was the BG Micro brought up? I just got back from a couple days of vacation
(torture) and the amount of email was "exciting".. Lots of RC cars and
such.. So if it was already brought up and I missed it, well, flame away!

The best set that I've gotten (that had a lot of the right security stuff)
is the Tamper Proof set from BG Micro - part # TOL1005. Lots of security
bits. And all for $18.95.

Kurt