FS: MC1495's Color Vectors

From: big dog <catfishh_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue Jan 07 2003 - 01:05:29 EST

Hi,

I have about 400 pcs of MC1495 for sale. These are all new still in
their factory tubes and work 100%. These are the analog multiplier's
used in conjunction with the AM6012's on Atari color vector pcbs. If I
recall there are 4 of these per board. They go bad quite often and many
times are the cause of a game playing blind. I am going to sell these
well below what they seem to be selling for elsewhere. I can take
Paypal at this email address or you can send a check or MO the the below
address.

100pcs for $250
50 pcs for $150
10 pcs for $40
Shipping is $5.00

Mark Capps
1842 Chrysler Dr
Atlanta, GA 30345

Just let me know what you need and thanks,
Mark Capps