Signature Analyser questions

From: Paul Sommers <rgvac_macman_at_froggy.com.au>
Date: Tue Jan 07 2003 - 02:00:06 EST

Gang,

I am ready to enter the wonderful world of using a signature analyser.
I have read everything there is to read on Spies and other places but
still have a couple of questions:

I have two documents describing how to make a 6502 NOP.

1. Pins 2,4,6 connected to VCC, 26,27,28,30,32 connected to VCC, 29,31,
33 to GND.
1. Pins 4,6 connected to VCC, 26,27,28,30,32 connected to VCC, 29,31,
33 to GND.

So which is correct... is pin 2 (RDY) tied to VCC or not.

And I have the signature guides for Lunar Lander, Asteroids, Asteroids
Dlx from gamearchive. Are there guides for all the other vector games?
Scanned? On line?

Cheers
Paul