H1809, 1812, 1802, 1818 questions

From: big dog <catfishh_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed Jan 08 2003 - 09:09:10 EST

Hi,

I managed to get a few more H1812's and H1809's last week and wanted to
clear a few things up before I sell them. My understand of them is
below. Im trying to figure out for a 100% fact which monitors they go
in, as I know they are used in both B&W Raster and Color monitors. I
think I have it right but just want to be sure that I have not missed
any or have some wrong.

H1809 can be used in G05-802 and WG15V2000
H1812 19v2000
H1802 19v1000
H1818 can be used in place of the H1812

Hope someone can help,