FS: Major Havoc conversion marquees

From: Tom McClintock <tomm_at_mgcap.com>
Date: Thu Jan 09 2003 - 15:46:56 EST

Since more than a couple people asked for these, I opted to do a run of
the Space Duel/Gravitar/Black Widow style Major Havoc conversion
marquees. These will be just like the dedicated Major Havoc marquees I
had run, except these will fit the above cabinets.

Note: this conversion marquee *WILL NOT* fit a Tempest cabinet.

These marquees are being printed as translates (or duratrans). The
marquees are printed with continuous tone so they look just like they
were silk-screened with spot colors and there is no pixelation at all.
Most people were quite happy with the dedicated marquees, and Roy K. has
once again offered his time and expertise on the artwork recreation.
Here are a couple of images I put together for the dedicated marquees:

http://www.ionpool.net/arcade/mh/mhm.html

These are not photocopies or inkjet prints.

Anyway, since the printer charges me by the linear foot, and since the
conversion marquees are physically larger than the dedicated Major havoc
marquees, I expect the price per marquee to be about $25 each plus
shipping. I won’t know the exact amount until I hear how many people
want marquees.

For those that have already expressed interest, I have you on the list.
If anyone else wants a conversion marquee, e-mail me and let me know how
many you want.

Thanks,
tom